Welcome to Kdrama Queen!

Hello and welcome to KDrama Queen, your #1 stop for KDrama news! Latest Drama obsession: City Hunter!

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Watch Bad Love online

You can watch Bad Love online here with english subs!


Anonymous said...

Hey why haven't you upload anymore Bad Love episodes. I am dying slowly just waiting for it coz i noe that other websites(ie MySoju) has upload them already. However, when i try playing them it wont work so i am really anxious to find out wat happened after the car accident. Please Please!! upload them coz i will spread & let other of my buddies noe about your blogspot page. So it will be very much appreciated. THANX!!!

Anonymous said...

wow! really cool blog I love it , check out this site:
http://www.You4Dating.com , I have register my self and is 100% free Dating site
i think it worth Visiting this site.
Check it out Guys and let me know what do u think about this site
http://www.You4Dating.com .

Anonymous said...

If want to watch movie, you can watch it at moviewebby.

Related Posts with Thumbnails