Welcome to Kdrama Queen!

Hello and welcome to KDrama Queen, your #1 stop for KDrama news! Latest Drama obsession: City Hunter!

Thursday, May 29, 2008

My Name is Kim Sam Soon Ost



Download My Name is Kim Sam Soon OST
01. Bonbons au chocolat I
02. Be My Love (Feat. Lee Seung Yul) - Clazziquai
03. She Is - Clazziquai
04. WFS
05. go byul - Jo Yong Won
06. ee byul mot han ee byul - Ji Sun from Loveholic
07. Bonbons au chocolat II
08. go byul II - Lee Hae Na
09. bo nael soo uhb neun sarang - Just
10. Gravity - Lim Soon Bum
11. Inside My Heart - Kim Jung Eun
12. Be My Love (Inst.)
13. She Is (Inst.)
14. Bonbons au chocolat III

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank youu (:

Anonymous said...

How do you download? I click the title but it just refreshes the page. I click the songs and it just plays on my browser. >.< Help me!

saturn said...

Right click then choose "Save Target as.." =D

Anonymous said...

this drama is my number 1 in terms of rating @ over all. MY LOVELY SAM SOON is the drama i rely on in terms of love, worries @ goodbye's. this is d year we graduated from high school, i REALLY love this drama. until now @ at this moment, this stuffs reminisce me to someone i love. i love summer,i love memories! KIM SAM SOON! thank you so much to this drama. The OST of diz drama was 1st to hear to whole album. the cast are great. dey deserve num.1

Me said...

Thank you much for the tracks!!! I've been looking for all of them and it was pretty hard. Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all Korean Drama OST. This is my favourite website and I like this new look too. ^_^

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much.I really appreciate for your sharing ^^)

Anonymous said...

hello, i've been searching for a song on this drama but i don't find it and it gets me frustated already, what is the title of the sone on the hospital scene when sam soon was hit by a motorbike and taken to the hospital and ji heon were there checking his voice messages and heard sam soon's voice in it? the song is duet , i've been trying any key words and in any site but no luck, please help i really like the song. thanks :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails