Welcome to Kdrama Queen!

Hello and welcome to KDrama Queen, your #1 stop for KDrama news! Latest Drama obsession: City Hunter!

Search Kdrama Queen

Friday, August 15, 2008

When It's at Night episode 1 Review

As you might have noticed or not I'm back from VN.

I was anticipating to watch Kim Sun Ah's & LDG's new drama, When Night Comes or When it's at Night and at episode 1 I fell asleep literally. The plot is not catching my attention. Womanizer Lee Dong Gun meets Cultural Protector Officer Kim Sun Ah and end up on a mission. Is there Drama? No, Action? Not really, Humor? Some scenes but not funny in my opinion. You don't get the My-Girl or Full House effect, to me at least. I don't know what drama wants to be but Episode 1 was disappointing. I'm still having episode 2 lying around and don't know if I should continue watching it or not.





Lee Dong Gun's pervert look




13 comments:

Viet said...

Hi, i wonder if you could post the rest of Spotlight series? Thanks so much!!!
I posted a comment under that thread but post again here may get more of your attention :)

Qiuting said...

Hey Sweets, do drop by www.onlinepasarmalam.blogspot.com if you are free. Thank you =)

saturn said...

@ Viet, okaii I'll post it as soon as possible!You want to watch it online or download it?

Viet said...

That's great, I want to download it (HD is always a better choice). Appreciate it a lot!!!

saturn said...

Did you try it here ?

Viet said...

Oh, i know it exists, but I don't have a desktop. Then it ends up take me days to download even a small file from torrent (lots of going around, so lots of pauses and restarts). Download from your mega links is much faster. I hope you already have it on your hard drive and I don't bother you too much!!

Viet said...

I forgot the smile thing in the last post: :) <- flattering

saturn said...

okiee I posted them to the spotlight post ! ^^

Viet said...

super, you did it so fast, really appreciate your kindness. Just read your logs abt traveling, your writings are so funny... I mean so cool. Hey, could we be friends?

saturn said...

sure ^^

Viet said...

my honor of the day :). Hows the weather in Montreal like?
And let me tell you one thing: links for spotlight episode 8.2 - 16 are not working haha

Anonymous said...

does anyone know the title of the songs found in the drama? i've been searching for them for weeks but failed.. pls email me if any1 has the answer..thanx..
my email is julieteh85@yahoo.com

saturn said...

I posted the Ost here .

Related Posts with Thumbnails